Thursday, May 13, 2010

Easy grilled pork tenderloin

I swear I've been cooking at home.  We have been trying to save money so I've been pulling things out of the freezer though lately and not making a lot of new meals.  Yesterday I made a pork tenderloin on the grill.  I will admit pork is probably my least favorite meat but it was super easy, and VERY tender.  I will definitely make this again, although I might grill mine just a little longer b/c I like my meat dark.  (Don't do it though if you want it to be moist and tender!)

I found this recipe on the blog: http://thegirlwhoateeverything.blogspot.com/  It's a new blog I came across recently and will admit, I LOVE a lot of the recipes she posts.  This pork recipe apparently came from WW and is 171 calories for 3 oz meat.  We all loved this one! 
Grilled Pork Medallions

by Weight Watchers


1 (1 1/4 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano (I use 1 teaspoon dried oregano when I don't have fresh oregano)
1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt

1. Prepare grill.
2. Cut pork crosswise into 1/4 inch thick diagonal slices.
3. Combine olive oil and next 5 ingredients, rub over pork, coating well.
4. Grill pork 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until done. Serve immediately. Don't overcook.

No comments:

Post a Comment