Saturday, November 13, 2010

Honey Mustard Kielbasa and red potatoes

This is one of my new favorite recipes!  I cooked it the night before so when we got home from work we just had to heat it up and eat.  The girls liked it but Brian wasn't a fan because "mustard" was one of the ingredients...big baby!  I even took this for lunch the next day and ate it cold.  It was that good.  This was ridiculously easy to make, so I highly recommend this recipe!!


3/4 cup dry white wine (or chicken broth--which I used)
1/4 cup Honey Mustard
2 Tbsp. brown sugar
1 lb. kielbasa, cut into 1-inch pieces
1-1/4 lb. red potatoes (about 4), cut into 3/4-inch cubes
1 large onion, sliced

Heat oven to 400°F. Mix first 3 ingredients until well blended. Combine remaining ingredients in shallow pan. Drizzle with wine mixture; toss to coat. (I mixed/tossed all ingredients in a large bowl and then placed and cooked in a 9x13 pan).  Bake 55 min. or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment