Saturday, December 11, 2010

Honey Mustard Kielbasa and Potatoes

I've been posting so many recipes on my own blog, I've been neglecting to add them here as well.  I'll post several that we've really enjoyed...

I LOVED this one!  Brian and Chloe didn't enjoy it as much as Allison and I did!  Did I mention I LOVED this one??  This was ridiculously easy to make, so I highly recommend this recipe!!



3/4 cup dry white wine (or chicken broth--which I used)

1/4 cup Honey Mustard
2 Tbsp. brown sugar
1 lb. kielbasa, cut into 1-inch pieces
1-1/4 lb. red potatoes (about 4), cut into 3/4-inch cubes
1 large onion, sliced

Heat oven to 400°F. Mix first 3 ingredients until well blended. Combine remaining ingredients in shallow pan. Drizzle with wine mixture; toss to coat. (I mixed/tossed all ingredients in a large bowl and then placed and cooked in a 9x13 pan).  Bake 55 min. or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.

2 comments:

  1. So Curt LOVES this and gives it 5 stars! We have had this like 4 times in the past 6 weeks...super easy and yummy. I think I could give this a 5 too! Thanks for this one Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish Brian liked this one. I can't put it on our rotation. : ( So glad I could share one that Curt loves!!

    ReplyDelete