Monday, July 12, 2010

Parsley Parmesan Chicken Tenders

YUM!  This chicken recipe is good!  All four of us liked this one!

1/4 c Italian Salad Dressing (I used reduced fat)
2 lb fresh fryer parts (I used 10 chicken breast tenders)
1/2 c grated parmesan cheese

1/3 c dry bread crumbs
2 tbsp parsley flakes
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper

Pour salad dressing into a bowl and add the chicken, coating well.  Cover and chill about 4 hours or overnight.  Turn the chicken in the dressing occassionally. (I did this in a ziplock bag and it made the turning/mixing AND cleanup really easy!)

Combine the parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, parsley, paprika, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl (or another ziplock bag as I did).  Roll chicken in the crumbs then place on a greased cookie sheet.  Spoon the excess dressing over the chicken.  (I cut a tiny hole in the corner of the bag and drizzled a little on each piece).  Bake 350 degrees for 1 hour (if using fryer parts) or until chicken is cooked through. (I cooked mine for about 25 min).

I got this recipe from 30 Day Gourmet Cookbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment