Wednesday, February 17, 2010

If You Like Salt on Your Popcorn You May Like This One...

Creamy Ranch Chicken
1 can cream of chicken soup-Healthy Request version
1 cup chicken broth
1 pkg dry ranch dressing- Fat Free version
3 large chicken breasts, cubed
8 oz cream cheese--Fat Free version


1. Mix soup, broth, ranch packet, and chicken in slow cooker.
2. Cook on low for 4 hours.
3. Then stir in cream cheese.
4. Serve over brown rice or wheat noodles.
**taken from 365daysofslowcooking.blogspot.com**
Curt gave this a 3 stars, myself a 2. To me it was super salty and I was drinking my water all through dinner because of it. It's not on my list of make agains but Curt said he wouldn't mind it.
I wonder if Curt and I will come across a recipe that we both rate highly.
Let me know what you think of it if you give it a try, Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment